Tribute Baby Shoot

Monday, February 2, 2015

Today,  my family and many more from our community and fellow Texans celebrate the life of Chris Kyle (April 8, 1974 – February 2, 2013).  My sweet friends wanted me to capture their precious baby girl Kyle Delaney named after two great men, Chris Kyle and Patrick Delaney Feeks (October 8, 1983- August 16, 2012).

Her namesake suits her well and I was proud to shoot for her parents to enjoy these images forever. How else would an antique ammo crate, American flag, a legend shirt and a baby girl named kyle produce any other results than pure patriotism and cuteness overload? We balanced out the grit with mama's heels, pearls and ruffle rompers. I am so  looking forward to watching this little doll grow into all God has planned for her.















COMMENTS: »

Leave a Reply