Floral Fun/ Austin Small Businesses

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Recently I have begun a new venture collaborating with local small business to offer them my services. One of my very dear friends, Lachelle Huron, owner of French Inspired Floral in Austin, TX and I are working together to capture her drop dead gorgeous arrangements for her clients. FIF offers a wide variety of floral, ALL CUSTOM to your event. From her wedding floral to her monthly birthday special deliveries, the detail and "WOW factor" is in each piece with tender loving care. Lachelle has traveled the world and been truly inspired as a former 23 year military spouse. As you could imagine I glean from her experience tremendously! These arrangements were a special request from Trattoria Lisina, one of the Hill Countries most beautiful restaurants and wineries 

Furthermore a portion of her proceeds go to Orphan and Adoption Care in Austin and abroad! I am always encouraged by business owners who put the Lord and people first. Check her facebook here for your next event. Contact me for your fresh updated business photography @ tessacruzphotography@yahoo.com

 all images © Tessa Cruz Photography/© French Inspired Floral may not be used copied or altered 2013-2014 




https://www.facebook.com/FrenchInspiredFloral/info?ref=br_tf

COMMENTS: »

Leave a Reply